- Pit Pass Fee $40 at the gate
- Early entry fee is $50. Early entry is Wednesday, November 14 – Friday, November 16
- Event Parking begins Saturday, November 17
- You will be parked in the order you arrive at the track. If you would like to pit with someone else, you will need to arrive with them so you can be parked together.
- Riders and Mechanics must have armband and mechanic pass when you enter the staging area for practice and racing.
- There is a pump out service that provides holding tank pump out daily for a fee. Do not dump gray or black water on the ground.
- There is a fuel, oil, solvent dump station at the front gate. Do not dump oil, gas, or solvent on the ground.
- Non-Potable water fill truck will be available to fill your tank for a fee.
20 – 35 Gallon Tank
35 – 50 Gallon Tank
50 – 75 Gallon Tank
|75 – 100 Gallon Tank||
- Pit Bike Shutdown at dark – Absolutely No Pit Bike riding after dark
- No loud noise after dark
- No open fires
- No fireworks
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior written permission from Unlimited Sports. If you would like to vend, please contact us by email for your request.
- Radio Station is 88.9 FM
- Shipping Packages: Both UPS and Federal Express deliver to Gatorback. THE USPS DOES NOT DELIVER TO THE TRACK. Package pickup is located next to the registration office and you MUST have a picture ID to pick up packages. Please do not have packages delivered prior to Thursday, November 16th . Unlimited Sports MX is not responsible for the safekeeping of any packages. Address packages clearly:
Gatorback Cycle Park
Attention: (Rider’s Name or Business)
20525 NW 46th Avenue
Alachua, Florida 32615
- Lost & Found. If you find something or lose something please turn the item in or check in with the front gate or track office